Lower Columbia Engineering is seeking an Architect or experienced Building Designer to work at our office in Saint Helens, Oregon.
Founded in 2001, Lower Columbia Engineering provides professional services for a wide range of projects that include; industrial plant expansions, public facilities, commercial developments, port & marine facilities, and residential construction. Additionally, we have an ecological division that focuses on fish passage improvements, wetland delineations, tidal habitat restoration, and environmental permitting services. We also have the capability to collect topographical and physical data necessary for design development with an optical reflector-less total station or RTK GPS units.
Our team-focused staff includes a variety of professionals. We provide efficient, multidisciplinary, service packages for our clients. We are a growing company with increasing opportunities for motivated individuals.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or similar field
• Five plus years of related work experience
• Proficient in Revit or AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office
• Project management experience
• Hard working, self-motivated individual with a positive attitude
• Ability to work on multiple projects at a time, individually and in groups
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• High attention to detail and ability to follow direction
• Team player who is focused on company and client success
This position will focus primarily on building design, code analysis, and life safety review. The candidate will work with drafters, engineers, clients, code officials, and contractors to develop complete building permit applications for construction projects. Will also work with city & county planners in addressing land-use requirements. Responsibilities will increase with experience.
• Competitive hourly wage
• Paid time off
• Retirement plan with company match (at eligibility)
• Semi-flexible work schedule
Candidates should provide
A cover letter and resume.
Thank you for your consideration.