Do I need a wetland delineation to develop my property?

Every property is different.  If in doubt, we will come take a look and help you determine if a wetland delineation is necessary.

Do I need a permit to conduct my engineering or environmental project?

We can help answer that question, help navigate the permitting process and also assist in the permit submittal process.

Does your company do surveying?

We do not conduct legal surveys however, we collect our own data for internal design projects.

Does LCE work outside of Oregon & Washington?

Yes, we are licensed in Oregon, Washington, Montana, Idaho and Alaska.